College of Communications - Virtual Resources Guide
virtual Campus Resources
- Career Center - Jobs Available Now!
- CCOM Student Success Center
- CCOM Clubs and Virtual Events
Dean of Students Office
- Disability Support Services
- Financial Aid
- Free/Low Cost Internet
- Pollak Library
- Registration and Records Office
- Student Wellness
- Writing Center
online resources (career & major related)
- Six Skills Employees Will Need in a Post Pandemic Workplace
- Experts Weigh in on the PR Job Market...
- Graduating in a Pandemic
- How to Help Graduating Seniors and Others Who Feel Lost Right Now
- Internships in the COVID-19 age
- Journalists toolbox for covering COVID-19
- Impact of COVID-19 on film and television studios
- COVID-19 and the global media landscape
- COVID-19: Ethical Considerations for Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists
- How kids with language disorders can maintain both physical distance and social connection
Working from Home
- PC Mag: 20 Tips for Working From Home
- Fast Company: Got kids? Try these 11 quick tips for working from home while they’re with you
- Parents.com: How to Master Working From Home—While Under Quarantine With Kids
Managing Stress and Anxiety
- CDC: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Manage Anxiety & Stress
10 Self-Care Tips for Unprecedented Times
Need additional assistance?
Email Your CCOM Student Succes Center .