Cinema and Television Arts (CTVA) Living-Learning Community
CTVA Community is designed for students who have declared a major or a minor in Cinema and Television Arts. It brings together students who are passionate about film and television and who hope to work in the industry in either: Management, Production, Writing, or Critical Studies. Residents will have the unique opportunity to interact and collaborate with their peers and to get to know the CTVA professors better.
Students will participate in guest presentations, industry mixers, meals with professors, and linked activities with the College of Communications Student Success Team (SST), which include the Assistant Dean for Student Affairs, Retention Specialist, Internship Coordinator and Career Specialist. Connection in the film and television industry is essential. This theme community allows you to begin building your network now!
BENEFITS OF RESIDENCY:
- Living and learning in a fun and creative environment
- Building your professional network with your peers who have the same professional interests in the television and cinema industry as you
- Involvement in college based curricular and co-curricular collaborative interactions with other students, faculty and staff
- Increasing your verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience higher academic achievement and persistence
- Increase awareness and utilization of college and University resources
- Student will Learn, Connect and Grow
Visit the Housing and Residential Engagement. website
When completing the Housing application, select Living on Campus option: Theme Communities – Cinema and Television Arts (CTVA) Living-Learning Community