Does every university training program
have KASA?

Every graduate program in communicative disorders that is accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (CAA) of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) is required to have KASA. KASA differs from one university to the next, but each program needs to meet the same requirements for demonstrating graduates' knowledge-based and skill-based competencies using a valid, reliable set of assessment strategies and tools.