Film & Media Arts Association
The Film and Media Arts Association is a student led organization whose goals include producing networking opportunities with other students and industry professionals, presenting exposure to the independent film community, assisting with the acquisition of internships and volunteer opportunities and provide a community for film lovers and filmmakers.
In addition to general meetings, FMAA organizes special screenings for members, coordinates special events on campus and attends red carpet premieres and film festivals with the assistance of the CTVA department and the communications inter-club council.
- President- Armando Barrios
- Director of Finance- Laura Martinez
- Director of Administration- Luana Pinto
- Director of Marketing- Nyree Holmes
- Director of Production- Nevada Gibson
- Director of Member Opportunities- Edmond Magpantay