Communications Inter-Club Council (CICC)
View the our latest issue of the CICC Newsletter:
As part of the Associated Students Inc. (ASI), the Communications Inter-Club Council (CICC) is the funding council for registered student organizations associated with the College of Communications. CICC also funds individual students within the College of Communications who seek to fund activities directly related to their majors. The CICC is run entirely by student representatives from the variety of College of Communications clubs and organizations that pertain to the ICC.
What Do We Do?
- Allocate ASI funds to support college-based clubs.
- Host weekly council meetings that allow students and clubs to propose for funding to cover the cost of presenting at research conferences, guest speakers, or other club activities.
- Coordinate, fund, and host college-wide CICC events.
In addition to funding its member organizations, the CICC strives to aid its members in successful operations that benefit students, the College of Communications, and the University. We strive to promote Cal State Fullerton and its students within the national and international academic community.
What is the benefit of belonging to CICC?
- Access to more conferences, extra-curricular activities, and getting involved on-campus.
- Improve communication skills.
- Learn more about various disciplines and provide a valuable service to your academic department or program.
CICC has elected representatives from College of Communications clubs, Members-at-Large, ASI Representatives, an Executive Board, and an advisor. CICC encourages clubs and organizations to work together by exchanging ideas, enhancing growth outside the classroom, and promoting unity and diversity.
If a club is interested in joining the CICC, please complete the online application (Click Here) and you will be contacted regarding next steps.