Lambda Pi Eta
- Open to all students in the College of Communications (Communications, Human Communications Studies, and CTVA).
- A 3.0 overall GPA and a 3.25 GPA in the Major are required for Membership.
- Access research and publication groups.
- Attend professional networking event and conferences.
- Honor society graduates and recognized with Honor Society Cords, Certificates, and Pins upon graduation.
❖ Honor Society recognition on résumé.
❖ Scholarship opportunities.
❖ Participation in career and academic networking events.
❖ Fellowship with likeminded communication students.
❖ Community service opportunities.
❖ Honor Society cords, certificate, and pin upon graduation.
❖ Access to study, research, project, and publication groups.