Career Options after the B.A. Degrees

There are some career options available with the B.A. degree. You can apply to graduate programs in SLP or Audiology, or Special Ed Credential programs, or apply to a SLPA program and obtain a SLPA License. You can also become a hearing aid dispenser after completing your undergraduate degree and necessary training. You can become a speech-language pathologist (SLP) or audiologist after completing a graduate degree, and work in various setting such as public schools, clinics and agencies, private practices, or hospitals of various types such as acute, rehabilitation, psychiatric, and extended care hospitals.