Student Initiated

Students can change their major or minor through the student portal using the Online Major/Minor Change From link.  (Directions are here).

Withdrawal after the census deadline(includes description of process and deadlines)

Scholarship application form.

If during the pandemic you need a university-provided laptop or technology you can complete a device request

Faculty Initiated

Note: Faculty must initiate these forms but include student information; normally, students should contact the instructor and provide CWID, email, course and section number.


Permit to Add (for weeks 1 and 2 of the semester)

Petition For Late Addition Of Classes Form (For weeks 3 and 4 of the semester):

Independent Study

Change of grade -> Titan Online (under “faculty self-service”) or through this  direct linkOpens in new window


P-card statement

IRA Virtual travel approvalPDF File

Exceptions/transfer credit: Titan Online/SA Customization/TDA/MyTDA Exceptions

HCOM digital signature cover page

Copyright Content Links